Anasztaszija Szucsne Picsugina, (“I”) am committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data I collect from you, or that you provide to me, will be processed by me.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Anasztaszija Szucsne Picsugina.
Information I may collect from you
I may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on my site www.furrybirdworks.com (my site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use my site, subscribing to my service, posting material or requesting further services. I may also ask you for information when you report a problem with my site.
- If you contact me, I may keep a record of that correspondence.
- I may also ask you to complete surveys that I use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through my site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our my billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
I may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about my users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computers hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computers hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Where I store your personal data
If you contact my by filling out the contact form, your details will be stored at the server of my hosting company (WebSupport s.r.o., Staré grunty 12, 841 04 Bratislava)
If you subscribe to my newsletter, your details will be stored at Mailchimp (The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA)
Uses made of the information
I use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from my site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from me or which I feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and me.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of my service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to my service.
Disclosure of your information
I do not disclose your personal information to third parties.
My site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.